If you are one of the 8,300 DACA recipients in Tennessee worried about the decision and what it means for your future - you are not alone.
We believe it is important for DACA recipients to have a space to come together and process the decision. So, we are organizing healing spaces across the state. More healing spaces will be coming soon - check back often. To organize a healing space in your community, please contact Leticia Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615.414.1030.
- September 5th: Nashville | TIRRC Office, 7:00pm
- September 7th: Memphis | Centro Comunitario las Americas, 3:00pm
- September 7th: Pulaski/Columbia | Iglesia Esperanza, 6:00pm
- September 8th: Murfreesboro | Iglesia Santa Rosa de Lima, 7:00pm
- September 9th: Knoxville | Escuela Sagrado Corazon, 1:00pm
- September 14th: Memphis | Centro Comunitario las Americas, 3:00pm
- September 14th: Franklin | Casa di mi Padre, 6:00pm