Now more than ever, it is important that immigrant and refugee organizations come together to defend the rights of our clients and members, and build power for our communities By becoming an organizational member, your organization will join dozens of immigrant and refugee groups representing diverse communities statewide who are committed to making Tennessee a more welcoming and inclusive place for all immigrants and refugees.
Organizational members partner with TIRRC on policy campaigns, civic engagement efforts, innovative programs, and critical integration services. We are stronger together!
Opportunities to Engage
Our diverse base of organizational members engage in our work in a variety of ways. By becoming an organizational member, you can participate in the coalition in ways that best support your organization.
- Promote Your Mission: Organizational members can expand their reach by promoting their services, events, and other opportunities to our network.
- Build a Strong Network: Organizational members can connect with other immigrant and refugee groups statewide.
- Advocate: Organizational members can engage their staff, clients, and members in powerful campaigns for immigrant and refugee rights at the local, state, and national level.
- Access Resources: Organizational members can access tools and resources from TIRRC to support their critical work.
Click here to download a detailed list of membership benefits.
Current Coalition Members
- Memphis Leadership Foundation
- Metro Nashville Arts Commission
- Mid-South Peace and Justice Center
- Mid-South Immigration Advocates
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment (NICE)
- Oasis Center
- Pan American Center
- Refugee Empowerment Program (R.E.P.)
- Shalom Center for Continuing Education
- Siloam Family Health Center
- St. Andrews Center
- Tennessee Alliance for Progress
- Tennessee Foreign Language Institute (TFLI)
- Tennessee Haitian Voice
- Tennessee Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- The Branch
- Unity Center
- Workers Dignity
- Workers Interfaith Network
- World Relief Memphis
- YMCA Latino Achievers
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Tennessee
- Adult Learning Center
- Bridge Refugee Services - Chattanooga
- Casa de la Cultura Latino Americana - Nashville
- Casa Luz
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of West Tennessee
- CEDnet/ Latino Task Force
- Centro Hispano
- Conexion Americas
- Faith and Culture Center
- Global Education Center
- Highlander Center
- Hispanic Family Foundation
- Iglesia Adventista
- Iglesia de Dios Hispana
- Iglesia de las Americas
- Islamic Center of Nashville
- Justice for Our Neighbors (JFON)
- Jobs with Justice - East Tennessee
- La Paz
- Latino Memphis