2012 REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 8, 2012
Am I Eligible?
To vote in Tennessee you must,
1. Be a citizen of the United States, (18) years of age or older on or before the date of the next election;
3. You must not have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, your full rights of citizenship must have been restored (or you must have received a pardon). View Restoration of Voting Rights.
4. In order to participate in an election, a qualified voter must be properly registered no later than thirty (30) days before the election. The election commission office will process any by-mail voter registration form that has been postmarked at least thirty (30) days before the election. T.C.A 2-2-109
How Do I Register?
or, register in person at:
- County Clerk’s Offices
- County Election Commission Office
- Department of Health (WIC program)
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Safety (motor vehicles division)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds Offices
Can I Check My Registration?
Visit the Department of State website below to check the status of your Tennessee voter registration.